Tuesday, December 30, 2008

you've got a real good shot

Two dudes moved in downstairs last night,

They seem cool thank goodness

Bummer though that none of the million people i tried to get to move in did. It was a pipe dream to live with friends.

Our fish are dying left and right, i don’t want to talk about it

Pulled up the armchair onto the balcony (not by myself, obviously: thanks ian alex john julian) and into the living room last night, it was sitting in the stairwell for a week. I got it from Goodwill for $15 and it’s pretty and comfy. Prior to this the only seating in the living room was a drum seat and a bicycle seat and pillows on the hardwood floor.

So excited to leave work today and eat Indian food with Lauren, Ian, Matt, John, Julian and Alex.

The new Animal Collective album is great to drive to or cook to or anything to. playing it nonstop.

New Year’s is soon. Several options, no set plans.

Christmas presents are so nice to have, especially ones that keep me warm.

Break was wonderful and i saw everyone i hoped to see + some –kristen who is in Alabama

Went to a common people party finally and had a wonderful time. Saw kids i hadn’t seen in a long time. Danced with Paulie and Shelley and Sean.

This might turn into a vegan food blog because i am not comfortable talking in a public setting about most of the things i do :x

(Justin, you can thank your snide remarks!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Georgia, this is Courtney! I've started reading your blog as well. As you know, I've had many a blog in my day and have been blogging for 8 years (crazy!).

What I think about people reading my blog--I've gotten used to it. A lot of my friends who read it will just start conversations on what I wrote or already know what's going on in my life, which is good and bad.

As for family reading it, I know my dad once read several of my blogs. It was actually nice to know that he was reading. Jill and Maria read it as well.

So in the end, I guess what I have to say to feeling like you don't want to write about your life is, you get used to it. I would say if there's something you REALLY don't want people to read, then don't write about it. Simple as that.

georgia juniper said...

livejournal can have private posts, though, and i don't think blogger can! but yeah, i just don't write about the really wild things i do, even if they are the most interesting :) i'm just kidding, nothing i do is really crazy but i just feel weird being totally open on the internet. maybe that's a good thing? i think i should just get over it and be totally honest, though. no matter whose mom/little brother reads it.