Friday, March 12, 2010

what's in your bag?

Sometimes people take everything out of their purse and organize it and take a photo, and sometimes it's sort of interesting. On Friday I had to stay at work later than planned because a tax client didn't bring her social security card and had to go home to get it. I insisted she be back by 3pm. She strolled in at 4, so while my coworker prepared her taxes, I cleaned out my blue Constellation Airline bag that I got at Brick Lane Market in London.

So many pens and one highlighter
1 mini sharpie
2 bottles of saline eyedrops
3 chapsticks
1 phone charger
2 bottles of lotion
various makeup items
magnetic hair product that my hair is too long to use anymore
Myths of the Ancient Greeks
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
a letter from Turkey awaiting a response
moleskine notebook
2 paystubs
2 parking tickets (already paid)
bobby pins
wallet
camera changepurse
horseshoe chestnut from Paris (good luck)
phone charger
magnetic clip, once used to close a bag of chips
2 pieces of saltwater taffy
car key, sometimes split in two

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your image isn't workin.

georgia juniper said...

hmm what a boring post this is, then!