skip to main | skip to sidebar
when i grow up, i will sleep very little

Saturday, December 5, 2009

you are me and I am you


ohmygosh this makes my life




What she prayed for was nothing.
She prayed that God would look down on them and
see the beauty of their existance and leave them alone.
Posted by georgia juniper at 8:15 AM
Labels: ann patchett, edward sharp, letterman, video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
georgia juniper
philadelphia, pennsylvania
I am trying as hard as I can to live my life as hard as I can.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (162)
    • ▼  December (7)
      • stick up for yourself, son
      • just a note to say hello
      • winter wonder land
      • second viola to your first violin
      • partners are always better
      • you are me and I am you
      • first of all, look at the moon
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2008 (71)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (10)