matt: that's great. you should take it to the blogosphere.

Yesterday and the day before were much better work days. Take one thing at a time. Last night I did laundry at T, B and J's house and taught Tommy and Jesse to drive manual because they're going to Europe tomorrow to tour with Adam Green for a month. Cut Tommy's hair and some of Ben's hair and watched Adaptation. Ate some yummy food inventions Tommy made. It was a good but exhausting day. Definitely nice to not come home after work and lay around here.

Today at work I had to give a little talk at an all-staff meeting to 130 people because my manager lost her voice yesterday. Then I came back and helped with taxes and a man who smelled like alcohol at 11 in the morning didn't stop talking about my eyes for a solid ten minutes. Decided to go to DC to get snowed in and then decided against it, despite a free ride and unexpectedly free weekend. Stayed at work til 5:30, the earliest I'd gotten out all week, although the office closed at 4 today due to snow. I was supposed to go to a tax site tomorrow. It obviously got cancelled. By me. My aunt was going to come stay with me tomorrow night. Cancelled as well. All plans for this weekend got made and cancelled.
I came home and went to acme with Matt. There was no ground beef for meatloaf because people freaked out and bought up all the ground beef. Now we're going to make old fashioneds and I'm going to put the sheets back on my bed, I guess. Lauren is coming over soon, and maybe Mindy later with her cute cute puppy. If I'm going to get snowed in, I want to be surrounded by people I love or at least like a lot.

2 comments:
i see now that we are on the level where i am now "mindy" and not just "a girl" in your blogposts. i'm into it.
haha i think it's creepy to say people's names who don't know about this.
Post a Comment