i brought a shower radio to work to listen to the inauguration and am really kicking myself now for not having gone to d.c. british people travelled from england to see it, for crying out loud, and i live a mere three hours away and here i am at work. Plus I could have done my service project yesterday in D.C. and stayed in D.C. all weekend. Maybe I would have served at the same youth shelter as Barack. sigh. This is something I will probably be kicking myself about for a long time.
All of a sudden, money is becoming a real issue. My car's exhaust fell off and I had to pay $80 to get it fixed at this place a block away from my apartment since I couldn't drive it very far. Now the turn signals are broken, which is apparently going to cost like $100 since it is not the fuse. Also I need new back tires? Cars are money-sucking beasts.
We just got our first full month of gas bill and it's $230. This seems very wrong to me.
The welfare office is giving me the runaround.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment