my dad
my brother Nick (20)
Nick's girlfriend Ali (20)
my brother Alex (17)
Alex's friend Mike (17)
Also staying in this hotel are Greek cousins:
two parents
triplet girls (12) (12) (12)
Down the road are more Greek cousins:
two parents
a boy, Johnny (17)
a girl, Anna (20)
a girl, Marlena (10)
So I've obviously been hanging out with the 10 and 12 year old girls while the other kids go to da club and da boardwalk. I'm glad I know a lot about Harry Potter at times like this. They are really into my tattoo and my eyes. I love little children. I also am enjoying hanging out with my dad a lot while everyone else is elsewhere, talking about my future, the future of healthcare in America, the future of healthcare for me. I have a little sunburn on the tops of my legs and my stomach. It's about goddamn time, it's about to be August in a few minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment