
If I was 18 and deciding on an undergraduate major, I would choose
sociology
textile design
history
illustration
printmaking
photography
creative writing
arts and crafts
over English Literature.
I am going home tomorrow for the Easter holiday. This year Greek and Western Easter fall on the same Sunday. The weather is finally getting warm for maybe the final time? It is April 1st so I have two months and one day left at this job. Tax season is over April 15th and then I might start to wear graphic tee-shirts to work again. I saw Wilco last night in Scranton with a coworker friend, a philadelphia friend and a new friend of a friend. They played all the songs I hoped they would and thirty more.
I always organize my friends, in my head, into categories. I have home friends (split into childhood friends and high school friends), college friends, Philadelphia friends, England friends, New York friends. Thankfully some friends fall into two categories.
I am so sleepy and it's too nice outside to be at work. This is the most boring blog post but at least it's a blog post, I guess.

1 comment:
It's never too late to do those things.
Post a Comment