The flowers on the trees that line my small street and 13th Street for a beautiful ride north
Riding my bike south down Broad Street towards City Hall at night when the weather is perfect, even if way too warm for April
Running into three separate friends yesterday on the street: V when I was parking my car after work, Y when I was riding home last night so we stopped in the median of Broad Street and talked for half an hour and M when I was walking to check the signs where my car was parked, outside the bar 20 feet from my door so I went in and drank a Magic Hat. Philadelphia's neighborhoody and I like that.
How creative and productive my friends are, many of them living off of art, which is amazing. Unfortunately this means a lot of them are gone a lot of the time.
Our deck
Our roof and the unobstructed cityscape view from it
There are a lot of other things as well but this is just a short list. It is getting closer and more real that we are leaving the apartment in two months. A few friends are vying for the spot. People keep telling me it's one of the best apartments they've ever seen in Philly, considering the price and location.

2 comments:
anthropomorphism.
you anonymously suggesting worms don't think?
Post a Comment