Wednesday, September 8, 2010

labor day

It's been a busy few weeks. Yesterday I quit my job because I'm working more than I wanted to (aka at all) and the misery it sometimes causes me is not worth the $$. Nothing drives me crazier than people asking what job I got to replace it. Gram asked me how I will manage to survive. Let's just make it clear that I currently am living with my dad. I'm a privileged college-educated girl in the United States and I live with my dad. It would be more difficult for me to starve to death than it would be for me to not starve to death. Does that make sense? I'm a little drunk.

I got my motorcycle license. Riding a motorcycle is super fun. It's like a roller coaster and you can feel the wind which is nicer at sometimes than at others and you can look up at the stars (not recommended) and it oftentimes smells like grapes. Also saves gas, yay.

I took my broken computer to the apple store and they told me it would cost $280 but then they fixed it including a new keyboard/other new parts and gave it back to me for free instead. They probably knew that they could create a lifelong mac customer by doing so and they were probably right.

Ermmm that's all for now. Work tomorrow night, I hope to make and can some more salsa in the morning.

No comments: