Since my laptop broke/was fixed for free at the apple store I am making a concerted effort to take better care of it. In keeping with that, and an itch to do something creative, I made a laptop case. Not like a messenger bag but more like a sock to keep it from getting dust and crumbs in it from my bookbag. It could have turned out better but it's pretty, anyway, and I have more of the same fabric, which I am in love with. There may be a version 2.0 soon.
And some pics of Autumn:
Seven Tubs in Wilkes-Barre, my autumn-colored grandmother at a flea market in central PA, and the autumn-colored kitten I am taking care of for a bit.
Bloomsburg Fair today!
Also, what to be for Halloween?!?

1 comment:
hey i made a laptop case a lot like this, but not so well crafted, when i first got my mac but then jamie bought me a fancy hard and cushiony case for xmas that year...if you know anyone who wants a homemade one, i've got an extra! it's a gold and green and brown victorian print with felt padding and a green taffeta liner. free to good home!
Post a Comment