Thursday, February 5, 2009

preschool anecdotes

yesterday there was a little girl, first of all, who's name is brooke lynn.  which is pretty cool.  her brother was also in her class.  me and a tax coworker were also in her class.  when i went downstairs to heat up my beans and rice in the kitchen microwave, i saw a bulletin board with new year's resolutions done by the 4-5 year olds.  Most of them were things like, "be good for my mommy."  BL's brother's was, "be nice to Brooke Lynn."  Brooke Lynn's was "make a pineapple."
awesome.

it's the best when one peeks over the wall and waves without saying anything or comes over and stands by you and says, "what's your name?" or, "what are you doing?"

As I may have said in the last post, we often sit in little tiny chairs.  Today I sat on a little tiny toilet.  We're usually surrounded by at least one little tiny stove and several little tiny couches.  The girl I was tax-preparing with yesterday made a good point when she said, "It feels like we're playing taxes."

Today I did a lady's taxes whose name is Portland.  Pretty cool name as well.  City names can be neat.