Friday, October 23, 2009

childhood song taste

Today a car ride with Matt prompted a brief discussion of my favorite songs as a child. I thought I'd share the list, as I remember.

Primary favorites:
Canon in D // Johann Pachelbel
Calypso // John Denver
Beethoven's 9th Symphony

Secondary favorites:
Will You Be There // Michael Jackson (the song at the end of Free Willy)
Black or White // Michael Jackson
Achey Breaky Heart // Billy Ray Cyrus
Jurassic Park theme
Chattahoochee // Alan Jackson
Joy to the World, as in the Christmas Carol
Nutcracker // Tchaikovsky
1812 Overture // Tchaikovsky (the fireworks song)
Santorini // Yanni (this took a lot of youtube watching of Live at the Acropolis to figure out which Yanni song it was)

I was a little kid who liked some pretty epic songs, and some corny country

2 comments:

ttp said...

i think i have been overfeeding your fish as of late.

georgia juniper said...

get out of bed, start a revolution