Monday, October 12, 2009

some things in my life: photo series

Doing AmerCorps rules because, if nothing else, you at least have wonderful AmeriCorps co-workers who are selfless and idealistic and generally just really nice people. I know a lot of VISTAs don't have 2-6 other VISTAs to make the workplace way more fun, and I am really lucky for that.
(segway) One of my dearest fellow VISTAs gave me the digital camera she won at an all-staff because mine is broken and she already had a nice one. I've been carrying it around and taking more photos than usual. Here are some things.


opposing sides of the table: Pottstown, PA 10-11-09


A really cute photo

Matt in the living room

a view in my office at work


some earrings I made plus my ingenious way to hold them:


window in my room with silk mums / cloth forty bottle / hot air balloon / horse calendar

living room window with cilantro babies, grown from seeds



No comments: