Wednesday, October 7, 2009

when I come to your country, tell me how will you have me

This is a really great animation showing how a sewing machine works, which is something that I've never been able to completely explain, to myself or to others.

I know that I have been sacrificing quality for quantity on here lately and treating it more like a twitter, but there are just so many things I want to say!

I wrote a blog post on McJawn.com about the PA State budget impasse, which will reach its 100th day tomorrow. I tried to sum up what's going on with the budget and why it's important in a pretty simple way. Matt said it has no place on an arts and culture blog and that it's not simple. But whatever--they've been talking about an arts and culture tax plus I want people to know what is going on in the world. One time a girl wrote a post about horses.


Things I am pretty into right now:

see-through black tights
McDonald's sweet tea, still, forever
cereal, particularly the kinds comprised of flakes
short hair, agh
the Buena Vista Book Club
autumn weather
my cilantro babies
Gael Garcia Bernal/as Che Guevara
almost coffee. more like the idea of liking coffee
Yerba Mate
making feather earrings

It really boggles my mind how little responsibility I have right now. All I have to do is go to work, pay a few bills every month and keep myself clean and fed. After work I can read and watch movies and sleep to my heart's content. It's really strange.

I just started to type "how to pronounce Goethe" into google and this is what popped up, what people are really interested in knowing how to do: (in order)

how to tie a tie
how to kiss
how to get pregnant
how to lose weight
how to make a website
how to lose weight fast
how to solve a rubix cube
how to write a resume
how to draw
how to get rid of stretch marks


some wiki tips:
Talk to her while kissing each other. Girls like it if you whisper nice things while kissing them. For example you can say something like: "You're beautiful" ,"I dreamed of kissing you ever since I saw you the first time" or "I Love You."
Yeah, say I love you, girls like that

The friend zone is a good way to start you HAVE to tell her that you love her if you ever want to get out of the friend zone
Seriously, you'd better tell her you love her.

1 comment:

tea said...

I laugh so so much.