I know the names of two dogs who live on my street and one human (aside from the three boys who live in this building with me)
I used to hang out with only boys and now I hang out with only girls. Sort of everything I've ever wanted. Almost.
I've been having a lot of nice exchanges lately, on the street and the subway and places like that.
Now that tax season has officially begun, my job is in phase two of three. I'm two busy to take a lunch, read wikipedia or respond to text messages I get while I'm at work. At least the days fly by.
Last week I went to Brooklyn and met some famous models I had never heard of and hung out with my two favorite Brooklynites. Went to Shervin's photobook release party. I flew to San Francisco and saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
I read two Steinbeck books and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon. I am continuing The Botany of Desire now. The way Michael Pollan writes sort of annoys me. Sort of a lot.
I remade plans to go to Ecuador in the fall. By "remade plans" I mean, decided to on a whim.
I want to talk to you about how fucked up I think the income tax system in the US is on a very basic level concerning accessibility but all I can muster up right now are one word statements in past tense starting with I.
I am fighting a constant battle to get rid of these bags under my eyes. It's 11:14 and I need to start going to sleep even earlier than this.
I intend on never working 9 to 5 again after this. I'll figure something out.

2 comments:
you should go do some international volunteering!
we can save the world together but that's way more responsibility than just 9-5
Post a Comment