This photo is from last summer. I forgot I had a Snapfish account or that Snapfish even existed until yesterday. It's something like three dollars to develop a roll of film and they even put it in digital form for you. This camera is broken and now it's in pieces because I am trying to fix it. I've been trying to fix it for five months though. I really need a glasses-fixing kit or just a tiny screwdriver. For both this camera and for my glasses, which are also broken. I have hated on a lot of girls who I barely knew or didn't know at all,
and a lot of girls have hated on me who barely knew me or didn't at all.
And that is such a shame. The internet makes this type of thing easier to dwell on.
But we should all just stop it. Okay?
I hate their faces in this video but I keep watching it. The song is really good, anyway.
Pitchfork:
SATURDAY The National • Beirut • Doom • Yeasayer • Final Fantasy • The Pains of Being Pure at Heart • Fucked Up • Plants and Animals • Cymbals Eat Guitars • The Black Lips • Matt & Kim • Lindstrøm • Wavves • Ponytail • Bowerbirds • The Dutchess and The Duke • The Antlers • Disappears

No comments:
Post a Comment