
I've been really interested in France lately, for some reason. I've been watching French movies and wishing certain French films were on netflix watch it now. I'm all of a sudden wanting to learn French. Loving Bresson. Wearing stripes. Reading Andre Gide. Romanticizing Paris and the French countryside. How young of me. Maybe I should go live in France. That's less realistic than moving to New Zealand. My dad was in Paris like two weeks ago and invited me along but I stupidly turned it down because my thought was, if I'm going to fly to Paris, might as well stay there for a good amount of time. And be there with not my dad and his lady friend and my aunt. But I could have walked around alone and eaten crepes or something, which is what I did the last time I was in Paris, which was with my parents. That was a weird time. I wonder if Will could have met me in Paris two weeks ago. Why didn't I think of that before? ughh hindsight.
Today I went for a walk during lunch and ended up in this "Neverending Yardsale" place by the post office in Holmes. A red tandem bicycle out front pulled me in (Schwinn Twinn, how cute). They had a bunch of brand new 600 count Egyptian sheets that just happened to be full size and only fifteen dollars. What luck! I got some nice goldenrod colored ones. Yesterday I did a bunch of laundry at a friend's (saving like twelve quarters) and I'm glad I didn't put my sheets back on my bed. I can't wait to go to sleep on them tonight.
Seeing Grizzly Bear tonight with Eric in lieu of his recent exgirlfriend. Probably eating either at the pho place at 10th and Washington (best tofu I've ever had) or at New Harmony first; psyched. And maybe stopping by Arrah's new work for a happy hour drink. It is good to have vegan friends. Once I get my access card I am going to make dinner for or have a potluck with Ashley, Kevin, Vinny, Heather and Eric. And Tommy, if he's back by then.


No comments:
Post a Comment