I've been meaning to do this for a while:
I save my favorite text messages, for different purposes. Some are nice (well, they’re all really nice. I sure don’t save the mean ones), some are funny, and some serve as markers to let me know when certain things happened in my life. Right now I have 166 in my inbox, which means sometimes my inbox gets full and I have to delete some which is like choosing one of my baby cucumber plants to let die. So I'm going to put them here, at least some of them, so I can delete them off my phone. One time I let my brother borrow my phone, I guess it was when I was in
contributors:
mc, am, im, jl, md, ec, tm, kr, cb, wa, id, nj, es, ts, gp, jm, am, ls, sl, sb, bk, aj, vo, jd, lm, bm, ie, kw
9/5/2007 10:30pm: gtunes if you're worried about portrait of a lady you can read my copy im kind of drunk
9/17/2007 7:13pm: Done and done.
9/20/2007 6:02pm: (no, actually i am not that excited.)
9/20/2007 8:27om: Where've you been all my life?
9/23/2006 10:36am: Good to hear you made it through the night.
9/24/2007 7:37pm: You are fire you are beauty
9/29/2007 10:47am: I want to ballroom dance with you forever.
9/29/2007 8:56pm: Love you sweetpeach, for real. Like, rob a bank flee the country love.
9/30/2007 8:08pm: Come over.
10/08/2007 12:32am: Do you want me to get you a sweet tea from McD
10/23/2007 10:50pm: Your words are beautiful
10/23/2007 10:52pm: Yours is the best. Or at least thats what i think
11/08/2007 2:51pm: Just saying hello; hello, gj.
11/18/2007 1:19am: Goodnight. Im in
12/06/2007 11:59pm: Remember the dress you wore to your jr prom? You looked real nice in it!
12/19/2007 6:02pm: The most incredible set of bones is sitting in front of me on the bus. skin, too
12/20/2007 9:15pm: Make a mix out of a book! i forgot. what brilliance.
12/26/2007 4:24am: There's a hoot-owl outside my house!
01/01/2008 3:13am: You are my favorite ever!
01/06/2008 7:58pm: You do not. You in fact look absolutely beautiful and way hep beside and i'll have words with anyone who says otherwise, including you, tootsie
02/09/2008 1:02am: I think you know how to handle this. godspeed.
02/10/2008 10:20pm: I am one big demo
02/20/2008 12:51am: Obamarama!
02/23/2008 6:50pm: You are crazy sometimes. Meet me in wismer please
03/13/2008 3:19pm: I'm getting antsy wantin to see ya!
03/26/2008 1:03am: (It woke me with a gasp when I did it).
03/30/2008 4:27pm: Dont worry please baby. Im not going anywhere without you
03/30/2008 11:18pm: Oh man i think someone tampered with my ellio's. just wanted to say goodbye before i go blind or whatever from the poison. nice knowin' ya!
05/21/2008 9:11pm: listen. to. brand. new. colony. and. think. about. me.
05/23/2008 11:07: I miss you and hope i see your face really soon
05/24/2008 9:39pm: Dude bffs. check this out= Brodeo
05/26/2008 1:01am: Bffs dude
05/26/2008 6:27pm: John is a fool, darling. I miss you like death!
05/30/2008 7:21pm: You are comfy-that is something for now. do not worry bobby malone. i will come visit you soon! so happy you had a good time.W e will go back one day.
06/01/2008 1:05pm: 9 years! I can't believe that! I must see this transcript and happy 9-year anniversary, ptarmigan!
06/01/2008 10:09pm: What's your nationality? Roger says he's got an awesome bike for you for free.
06/14/2008 2:47am: Love makes me say it.
06/20/2008 1:43pm: Ps, i love you
06/27/2008 7:36pm: I sure like riding trains. And i aint drunk either.
07/29/2008 3:19pm: I'm okay, tulip. Would it be possible to ride a swimming horse? Cause that's like the best thing i could think of. How're you doin?
08/03/2008 2:31am: The neighbor dog has been barking nonstop for 3 hours i think you should go talk to him
08/08/2008 6:22pm: Oh my goodness. Don't let on that you're an educated liberal woman. Cowboys hate them!
08/12/2008 11:27pm: You are right about me, georgia. Loyal as a houndog. Wear sunscreen and watch fer russian submarines.
09/13/2008 3:15pm: Blue solo cups wtf??
10/03/2008 11:29pm: Whats tp buddy sh6tgumim with jos riight now
10/11/2008 11:11pm: And then the party shall commence
10/14/2008 9:24pm: Darling, i am so sorry all that happened. You are too good for a gas station & too good for the people of nepa. Also i hope you didn't crash. I am still mad.
10/23/2008 12:49am: Forget our birthdays, gkj. Every day will be a massive sustained rager
11/04/2008 10:53pm: Hooray for
11/06/2008 7:18pm: How nice to have your hoodie around my wrist,
11/17/2008 9:30pm: Where u at boo?
11/23/2008 5:22am: Good. My voice still worx if you need it ggggg
11/23/2008 11:14pm: I wish i went with you
12/05/2008 1:56am: Give us the real shit!
12/15/2008 9:41pm: You want to party together
12/23/2008 9:27pm: I'm listening to the cd you made me! Its pretty much great.
12/25/2008 1:16am: That's so tragic. And on christmas.
1/01/2009 1:17pm: 7 of us are laying in bed dying i dont know if i can get up or eat
1/22/2009 1:09pm: Selfish people get disastrous tax returns. it will get better!
1/25/2009 7:43pm: 10:53 pm, friday
1/29/2009 2:16am: Need to leave the library, been doing philosophy since 10am. I'll keep an eye on him. You drinking your leftover honey beers and being cuddled up in your bed?
2/02/2009 8:50pm:
3/12/2009 7:31pm: Im prompt as shit
3/15/2009 8:29pm: Dont be scared, youre cooler than all of the people there. And there probably wont be baseball players around
3/21/2009 1:56am: You are so cool
3/21/2009 2:00pm: Ps. i broke your rule..
3/24/2009 7:20pm: I just saw animal collective! Dont even know if you will get this message!! But they were the shit!
3/27/2009 9:04pm: Oh man! I think you've kissed every cute boy in
3/31/2009 10:37pm: We miss you.
4/05/2009 3:05am: Thanks for being like the best hostess of all time ever forever
4/07/2009 4:57pm: My Australian friend from brunch has the hots for you! Hah
4/17/2009 3:24pm: Psssh yo i gotta clear that up for fear of another "might as well be alone" sleepover lol.
4/20/2009 12:34am: Come over ya dork!
4/20/2009 2:01pm: Ya all right kiddo?
4/20/2009 11:11pm: Haha its adorable that u would like that. I guess i must! Gimme a few min.
5/09/2009 10:59pm: Hahaha i just laughed so hard. You're so cute
5/15/2009 11:00pm: Haha i am currently on my roof taunting drunk people with very loud poetry by ferlinghette and e pound. It's how i fight loneliness. by shouting rooftop verse
5/19/2009 2:25am: I guess
5/24/2009 7:00pm:
5/25/2009 7:23pm: Just killing it softly on memorial day and was seeing what you were doing. You text like you talk and its refreshing.
5/26/2009 12:33am: I miss youu
5/26/2009 1:02am: I wish darling. At 12th and
5/28/2009 12:37am: Joja julius, you are the cooliest.
5/28/2009 7:39pm: I associate you with veganism, non profit organizations, bikes, and hugs
5/29/2009 9:50pm: R u going to be up for a little while? My mom saw u on my facebook she thinks your pretty lol. :-)
5/30/2009 12:41am: A million
5/30/2009 1:11am: Guess not. This is for the birds. Flexing my bedtime.
5/30/2009 2:39pm: Whereya go? Come!
6/01/2009 5:15pm:
6/02/2009 1:40am: Georgia julius you have melted my soul. Thanks for being the best
Upon reviewing these, it is clear that I like superlative compliments. And imagine, this is with the super mushy stuff remaining on my phone. Hope no one cares about me publishing their words. Be flattered, I love you all.
76 messages in my inbox!

3 comments:
I read only a few because none of them were from me. Haha. I used to save mine, but they take up too much space. I had the one where David asked me out (haha, yeah, he's a geek), but it got deleted and I was very sad.
yeah exactly. I had a lot of good ones saved before I went to England and it didn't even occur to me that Ale might delete them. Sounds like you should send me nicer text messages, though, eh? hah
*throes. duh. i'm a dummy.
Post a Comment