Thursday, June 4, 2009

support

my friends do cool stuff.  come see it.

Friday:
Jose D. with Goodnight & Goodmorning, On the Water
Start Time:
Friday, June 5, 2009 at 8:00pm
End Time:
Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 2:00am
Location:
Chernobyl
Street:
4529 Locust Street
City/Town:
Philadelphia, PA
They have a new song that I am really into, check it out, Swear to God

Yis' opening.  Him and three other artists, sweet art + free PBRs, what more could you ask for?
Start Time:
Friday, June 5, 2009 at 7:00pm
End Time:
Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 1:00am
Location:
TandP
Street:
1143 South 9th Street (9th and Ellsworth)
City/Town:
Philadelphia, PA

Saturday:
Norwegian Arms with Tara Toms and the Tumbleweeds, The Murder Boats, Josh Carrigan/Cassette Concrete, and He The Tree
Date:
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Time:
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
Big Mama's Warehouse
Street:
1310 N. 5th Street
City/Town:
Philadelphia, PA

New song, hot off the press and I fucking love it.  I think I'm all the listens on the myspace so far, this has been up for like half an hour.  Brendan, sounding a lot like Animal Collective:  Jitterbug

2 comments:

Strawberries and a Sailing Ship said...

I wish I was in Pennsylvania.

georgia juniper said...

you will be and there will be awesome things to do then, too. You are in New Zealand!!