Sunday, May 10, 2009

it burns because it's wood


My chest hurts a lot today
Maybe you can fix that
My chest hurts a lot today

I fell on a car again
Maybe you can fix that
I fell on a car again

And when I walk on by, I see you waving

Nothing ever feels the same
Maybe you can fix that
Nothing ever feels the same

Come again all over me
I swear I'll change just wait and see
And if I don't please make amends
With everything we had again

I swear it was just a game
I have to fix that
I swear it was just a game

Come again all over me
I swear I'll change just wait and see
And if I don't please make amends
With everything we had again

Just fix it for me
Just fix it for me
Just fix it for me


I've really been bumming lately.  Ever since my birthday, though unrelated to my birthday.
Yesterday I had two conversations with two separate people about them not treating me so well, and I felt immensely better after each.  I don't know why I always hold back on talking about my feelings.  I guess I do, actually, but it's generally a good idea to not bottle things up.  Or you accidentally get too drunk because you haven't eaten dinner and send a lot of angry jumbled text messages to someone you haven't spoken to in a month.  Better than crawling under a bed and crying, right?
This is one of those times when I feel like my life is in shambles.  No particular thing is very wrong, but I am being lazy and unproductive and I am also getting tired of everyone.  My house is a mess, I am eating crap food since I lost my Access card, I don't sleep enough, people are letting me down and I am letting people down.  I want to crawl under the covers for a year or so.

I finally started liking Jens Lekman, about a million years late.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

lost as in misplaced the card? it should be possible to get it back.

georgia juniper said...

yes, that is true. I should be getting a replacement in the mail any day now.