It's great. It's... it's...I don't play the harmonica, but it's an incredible... harmonica is what it is. Well, you said you wanted to learn. I'm trying to open up that side of you. Tracy, you're throwing away an enormous amount of real affection on the wrong person. It's not wrong for me. Listen, I don't... I don't think we should keep seeing each other.
Why not? Because I think you're getting too hung up on me, you know? "Hung up on me." I'm starting to sound like you.
I'm not hung up on you. I'm in love with you. You can't be in love with me. We've been over this. You're a kid. You don't know what love means. I don't know what it means. Nobody knows what the hell's going on. We have laughs together. I care about you. Your concerns are my concerns. We have great sex.
You... But you're 17 years old. By the time you're 21 you'll have a dozen relationships, believe me, far more passionate than this one. Well, don't you love me?
The truth is that I love somebody else. You do?
Hey, come on... We... we... This was supposed to be a temporary fling. You know that. You met someone?
Don't stare at me with those big eyes. You look like one of those barefoot kids from Bolivia who needs foster parents. Have you been seeing someone? No. Yes. Someone older. I mean, y-y-you know, y-y-you know. Not as old as I am, but in the same general ballpark as me. Gee, now I don't feel so good. It's not right. You shouldn't get hung... I mean, you should open up your life. You know, you've got to. You state it like it's to my advantage, when it's you that wants to get out of it. Hey, don't be so precocious, OK? I mean, don't be so smart. I'm . My hair's falling out. I'm starting to lose some hearing in my right ear. Is that what you want?
I can't believe that you met somebody that you like better than me. Why should I feel guilty about this? I've always encouraged you to go out with guys more your own age. Kids from your class. Billy and Biff and Scooter. And, you know, little Tommy or Terry. Hey, come on, don't cry. Don't cry. Come on, don't cry. Tracy... Tracy, don't... Come on. Don't cry, Tracy. Tracy...
Just leave me alone. Tracy, come on, don't... Leave me alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment