Thursday, May 14, 2009

who do you smooch?

I wish there was a way for me to know when I am wrong or being unfair. Not like just now when I told Matt he was stupid for no good reason and he stormed out and I know I was being both. I'm talking about the really tricky times when I am arguing with someone who is making really good points and I am second-guessing myself and wondering if the way I feel is wrong. One could argue that no one ever feels the wrong way, but honestly--I know I have some 'crazy tendencies' and I want to be sure that they are not affecting my position in arguments, making me wrong, or my decision-making, creating regretful situations. I just think feelings shouldn't always be something that comes from the gut. I mean initially, sure. But you fall into grooves and don't think of everything sometimes. Feelings should be well thought out.

I've been having a lot of conversations lately that feel like breaking up, but I don't have a boyfriend. Figure that.

Enough being sad, gj.

No comments: